Sometimes, it isn’t the type of lipstick you are applying that makes your lips so amazing, it can be the way you prep your lips! I have other the past few months become a complete lip scrub convert. If I’m going to use a lipstick, I always prep my lips with a scrub to remove the excess dry skin. It has made all the difference in the world! My lipstick glides on easier and the colour looks great across my entire lip.
Here are my current favourite lip scrubs:
Shrubbie Sugar Lip Scrub by Royal Apothic
Looking for a closet update just in time for Spring? Here are my 5 must have clothing items:
1) The Chic Backpack, like the Marc by Marc Jacobs Loco Domo Packrat Backpack.
2) A Date Night Dress, like this 5th & Mercer Long sleeve dress
3) The Lace Dress, like this DVF number.
5) A Leather Jacket, like this BB Dakota Lillian Drapey Front Jacket
1) The Slouchy Clutch, like this nautical number by Koku.
2) The Folder Over Carry All, like this cute Sunglasses clutch.
3) The Bucket Bag, like this Koku tasseled bucket bag.
If you are wanting to stock up on the essentials like sandals, bags or skirts for spring Shopbop is having their secret friends and family sale. You save 15% with purchase over $250, or save 20% with purchase over $500, or 25% with purchase over $1000, click HERE to get the exclusive promo code.
Happy shopping my darlings!